- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9257] integration problem???
- From: "J. M. Reese" <eng484 at eng.abdn.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:01:11 -0400
- Organization: Department of Engineering at Aberdeen University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to integrate the expression: ((2*r2-r1-r).^5).*(r.^(-8))
with respect to r, between the limits r1=4.75e-4 to r2=2.25e-4.
If I use Mathematica I get 1.9567e10 If I use quad8 in Matlab I get
Does anyone know what is going wrong with this, please?
Prev by Date:
Not a machine-size real number?
Next by Date:
Integration bugs in Mathematica 3.0
Previous by thread:
Re: Not a machine-size real number?
Next by thread:
Re: integration problem???