Finding "start directory" with Mathematica 3.0 ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9242] Finding "start directory" with Mathematica 3.0 ?
- From: Axel Kowald <axel at itb.biologie.hu-berlin.de>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:00:56 -0400
- Organization: Technical University of Berlin, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just installed Mathematica 3.0 on my NT 4 machine and wonder if there
is a Mathematica command to get the "start directory" of the current
notebook ? I tried $LaunchDirectory, $InitialDirectory and
$TopDirectory but they all tell me where Mathematica itself lives. I
want the place where the currently running notebook sits. The idea is
that I want to write some datafiles into the same place where the
corresponding notebook is.
Any suggestions are welcomed.
Prev by Date:
Re: Another Bug in Mathematica 3.0.0 definite integration
Next by Date:
Re: Log[Product] expansion to Sum[Log]?
Previous by thread:
Re: Newbie question: big matrix calculations
Next by thread:
Re: Finding "start directory" with Mathematica 3.0 ?