Utilization Of System Resources

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg9286] Utilization Of System Resources
  • From: Aaron Brewer <Aaron.Brewer at>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 02:46:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Is there a way to have mathematica utilize every system resource your
computer has with out crashing computer or program? If so what are
the commands or apps you must use? And also m.30 is the best but is
there any utilities I can get where I can save m.30 *.nb files then
just *.html such as word and other programs on windows?

Thank You,

Aaron Brewer

Email: Aaron.Brewer at
Valparaiso University
351 Greenwich Street Front Basement Valparaiso , IN 46383
Phone Number