- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9292] graphing
- From: "A. Harris" <harrisa at u.washington.edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 02:47:03 -0500
- Organization: University of Washington
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am interested in proving the four-color theorum using Mathematica.
Does anyone think that this is possible? If so, what constructs would I
use to go about solving it in Mathematica.
Prev by Date:
Re: Not a machine-size real number?
Next by Date:
Re: Integration bugs in Mathematica 3.0
Previous by thread:
speed of the ToCycles function
Next by thread:
More on: Newbie question: big matrix calculations