printing eps-graphics on postscript printer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9269] printing eps-graphics on postscript printer
  • From: Rainer Bielefeld <Rainer.Bielefeld at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 02:46:42 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
we have some problems with printings eps-graphics including some special
characters on our PostSript-Printer. I created a graphik like the
following one:

Plot[x^2,{x,-2,2},Epilog->{Text["f(x)",{0.5,1}]}]

If I save this graphic as an EPS-file and print it out, the brackets ()
are substitute by an H and L. These happens also by other characters
like f.e. "Infinity".
I hope anyone can help me. Thanks,

     Rainer

P.S.:
Our System: Win95, Mathematica 3.0, HP LaserJet5M