- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8941] Message color
- From: mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies Brinksma)
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:08:17 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sometimes I use the function Message for error messages, and sometimes
for warning messages. It would be nice if I could set the color of warning messages to (for example) blue, and the error messages to red.
I don't think it is possible because the color is a setting of the notebook,
in which the expressions are evaluated. But maybe I'm wrong? (hopefully!)
Can someone think of a way to get the desired result?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Message color