lost Greek letters in graphics (EPS files)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8924] lost Greek letters in graphics (EPS files)
  • From: slater at itp.ucsb.edu (Paul Slater)
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:08:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Although when I make some plots and use Greek letters
for labelling axes, when I attempt to save the plot
using the Display command in an EPS file, the Greek
letter is changed when I read the file with ghostview
or xdvi.

I'm sure that there's a simple explanation and remedy,
I just can't figure it out from the manual,...

Eventually I hope to export the graphics so others can
examine it (with the proper Greek lettering).