lost Greek letters in graphics (EPS files)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8924] lost Greek letters in graphics (EPS files)
- From: slater at itp.ucsb.edu (Paul Slater)
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:08:03 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Although when I make some plots and use Greek letters for labelling axes, when I attempt to save the plot using the Display command in an EPS file, the Greek letter is changed when I read the file with ghostview or xdvi. I'm sure that there's a simple explanation and remedy, I just can't figure it out from the manual,... Eventually I hope to export the graphics so others can examine it (with the proper Greek lettering).