List of lists in MultipleListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8936] List of lists in MultipleListPlot
  • From: blomberg at polar.nmr.embl-heidelberg.de (Niklas Blomberg)
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:08:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear all,

I would like to plot a list of lists with MultipleListPlot but the function
only accepts
individual lists as arguments ie:

lists={{{1,1},{2,2}},{{2,1},{2,2}}};
Now MultipleListPlot[lists[[1]],lists[[2]]] works fine but is cumbersome with
many lists.

What I would like to do of course is to plot "lists" directly - Flatten and
Map do not do the trick so are
there any suggestions?

Cheers,
Niklas

PS. Direct email as well as postings to ng would be appreciated since our
newsfeeder has troubles for the moment

--
Niklas Blomberg
European Molecular Biology Laboratory