Setting precision in binary digits?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8947] Setting precision in binary digits?
- From: Fergal Shevlin <fshevlin at maths.tcd.ie>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 01:59:16 -0400
- Organization: Dept. of Maths, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I would like to specify the precision of my numbers in binary digits rather than decimal digits. Is there any way of doing this? Many thanks, Fergal. -- ==================================================================== Fergal Shevlin Phone: +353-1-6081209 Fax: 6772204 Dept. of Computer Science http://www.cs.tcd.ie/ Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland. Fergal.Shevlin at cs.tcd.ie