Notebook problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8460] Notebook problem
  • From: "Joses Ho" <hwh2 at>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:14:55 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

     I hope someone knows how to solve this problem. I have just
installed Mma 3.0. Everything works fine, but everytime I input square
brackets "[]", brackets "()" braces "{}", it prints out another symbol.
Although this does not affect the answer, I would still like to have it
fixed. Also, when I installed Mma 3.0(same copy that I installed) onto
my brother's PC, when I tried it out, the square brackets, brackets, and
braces, came out all right. HELP!!
                                             Joses Ho
                                             hwh2 at
                                             The Chinese High School