- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8595] Re: [mg8542] MatchQ
- From: mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies Brinksma)
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 03:07:13 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Can anybody explain me why
> MatchQ[E^(a*I*b), E^(I*freq_)] gives False ???
> (while for instance MatchQ[E^(a*I*b), E^(a*freq_)] gives True)
> What patterns should be used for expressions with I ?
> Many thanks,
> Raya Khanin
When I tried your input I got a different result:
Did you change the Attributes of the built-in function Times?
Prev by Date:
Re: Something like Flatten
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Defining Real Expressions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: