  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8599] interpolating f(x,y) from evaluation
  • From: "K. Nikolaj Berntsen" <knb at _nospam_bkm.dtu.dk>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 03:07:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Group,

I want to generate an interpolatingfunction-like object for a
complicated function of several variables; Interpolation etc. does not
seem to be able to; but I may have missed something in the
documentation, anyone got an idea?

I tried:

Interpolation[Table[{f[i,j].i.j},{i,3},{j,3}]]

but it did not work.

Happy Computing
Nikolaj
--