  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8624] NonLinearFit
  • From: Ramin Sina <sina at>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:38 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi all, I remember vaguely that sometime ago there was a discussion
about a bug in the NonlinearFit package. Could someone please explain
again what the problem is. Also, I've found two different versions of
NonlinearFit packages on the Mathsource- One by Pekka Janhunen and
another by John Novak. What is the difference between the two packages?

Ramin Sina
 Ramin Sina     sina at   rsina at
 Institute   for   Physical   Science   and   Technology
 University of Maryland   College Park  Maryland   20742
 Voice (301) 405 4852                 Fax (301) 314 9363