Problems with Plot. Please help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8644] Problems with Plot. Please help!
- From: "Michael J. Gentile" <mgentile at physics.rutgers.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:57 -0400
- Organization: Rutgers University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've been using Mathematica 3.0 since it was released and have never had
this problem before. When I have Mathematica do,
or plot any function for that matter, the function and the axes appear as
dotted lines rather than solid. It always worked before. Even in the
examples in the online Mathematica Book, the plots are dotted. They never
were before. To my knowledge I didn't change anything that would have
affected this, but just to be sure, I reinstalled Mathematica, overwriting
files when it asked me to. Still, the problem persisted. Please help.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: interpolating f(x,y) from evaluation
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: Problems with Plot. Please help!