problem printing on a mac
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8482] problem printing on a mac
- From: suzuki at gf.hm.rd.sanyo.co.jp
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:15:22 -0400
- Organization: SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I upgraded to 3.0 several weeks ago from 2.2.2. Ever since then, printing has become a nightmare. It can take upwards of 20 minutes to print a simple 2 page document. I have tried different fonts, but that doesn't help. I have even tried 2.2.2 and it now also takes an unreasonable amount of time to print. Have I done something wrong? Has anyone else experienced this? I would appreciate any help/input. I am on PowerMac 7200/90 with 32 megs of ram. I am printing to an Apply LaserWriter Select. It is a problem because the printer is shared by several people, and I can't tie up the printer like that, so none of my work is getting done (or at least, printed out). I would appreciate any help. Thanks. Robert h71robert at gf105.a1.sanyo.co.jp