GraphicsData in Cell?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8465] GraphicsData in Cell?
  • From: kesale at llnl.gov (Ken Sale)
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:15:00 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to have the MMA kernel put up graphics in a window.
I can put text into a window:

NotebookPut[Notebook[{Cell["text2","Text"]}], testBook]

but I haven't found out how to put GraphicsData["type", data] into a cell.

What are valid values for type and how can I generate the right sort of
data?

If you want you can e-mail to me at kesale at llnl.gov

Thanks