Solving " a x > 0"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8682] Solving " a x > 0"
- From: Michaela Meier <michaela.j.meier at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 02:49:09 -0400
- Organization: Ruhr-Uni-Bochum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want Mathematica to solve
a x > 0
The solution should be (a < 0 && x < 0) || (a > 0 && x > 0)
But REDUCE only solves *equations*: a x == 0 and the solution
(a = 0 || x = 0) is not what I want.
Am I missing something ???
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: 'Double' FindRoot
Next by thread: