- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8714] soliton interactions
- From: "Joel Bock" <jbock at INETWORLD.NET>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:55 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm interested in finding out if anyone has developed a notebook
simulation of soliton interactions in multidimensional space?
2-D would suffice...in particular graphical renderings of the solitons'
mutual time evolution are of interest.
Thanks for your help.
Prev by Date:
When to use Compile
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: When to use Compile
Next by thread: