html generation in 3.00

Can anyone tell me why the images fail to generate when producing html output
from a v3.00 notebook?

On one occasion the images did all generate properly, but without (to my
knowledge) changing anything, I have never managed to repeat this success!
Sometimes a couple of images are successfully produced, but more often than
not, no mathematical output is converted to gif files.

Thanks a lot

Ian Humphrey <I.Humphrey at sct.gu.edu.au>