Sorry that this is a really newbie question, but I can't seem to load any of
the standard add on packages.  Well, that's not really true...  Let me
explain.

I wanted to play around with the graphics, so I evaluated:

<< Graphics'Polyhedra'

Which should have loaded the package.  However, the response I get back is:

Get::noopen : Cannot open Graphics'Polyhedra'.

This is the response I get back no matter what add on I try to load.

The really odd thing is when I go into the help, and look in the add-on's
book, and evaluate:

<<DiscreteMath`CombinatorialFunctions`

in the help browser itself.  This works fine!

I then go back to my notebook where I tried to load the polyhedra package,
and strangely enough, it loads just fine as well...

Obviously, I'm missing some initialization step, but I can't seem to find
out what it is...

If someone could help me out on this, I'd be much obliged.  Oh, and if I
could get a pointer to the docs where all this is cleared up, I'd be very
grateful...

Thanks,

Hal