[Q] error in Integrate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8750] [Q] error in Integrate
- From: Denis Barbier <barbier at cmapx.polytechnique.fr>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:28:15 -0400
- Organization: Acces regional Ile-de-France (Univ. Paris VI/VII) - France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
with Mma 2.2,
gives 0, which is obviously wrong.
Am i missing something ?
Is there a package or something else i could load to correct this result ?
(theoretical result is 1/3)
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Help! How can I control the size of individual point?
Next by Date:
Re: False result with Integrate ?
Previous by thread:
Mma: Using FindRoot in NonlinearRegress ?
Next by thread:
RE: [Q] error in Integrate