How to evaluate ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8832] How to evaluate ?
- From: ywang at pyramid.hmsi.com (Yuanbiao Frank Wang)
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 02:39:57 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone tell me how to get inverse Fourier transform of the following
Sqrt[T], 0=<|f|< (1-a)/(2T)
Sqrt[T] Cos[(Pi T)/(2a) (|f|-(1-a)/(2T))], (1-a)/(2T) < |f| < (1+a)/(2T)
This problem is not easy one. I have spend lots of time on it. I post it here
and hope someone will have a nice, quick and clean solution.
Prev by Date:
Re: $Prefereces and Cache
Next by Date:
Re: Delay Differential Equations
Previous by thread:
RE: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
Next by thread: