:= vs. =
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8858] := vs. =
- From: Frank Roescher <froesche at dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:16:18 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I define a function on Mathematica, I use f[x_]=xxxxx, without
using a colon. It seems to work just fine. Is there a risk in leaving
out the colon? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Turning the elements of a list into the arguments of a function.
Next by Date:
Re: Unsolved integral
Previous by thread:
Re: Turning the elements of a list into the arguments of a function.
Next by thread:
Sequence is funny !