make 1. x 10^-10 read simply 10^-10??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8479] make 1. x 10^-10 read simply 10^-10??
- From: robpeterson at iname.com
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:15:19 -0400
- Organization: Flashnet Communications, http://www.flash.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Seems like I am always losing graph space because the vertical axis is labled like "1. x 10^-10" (except the ^ isn't there). I can't seem to find a way to make it take up half the space by showing simply "10^-10". I would appreciate a clue on how to approach formatting the axis of a graph to fix this problem. Rob