Re: Plot help needed
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8531] Re: [mg8478] Plot help needed
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 02:20:36 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mark Rawlings wrote: > > I'm very new to Mathematica (version 2.2.2) and I'm having trouble > figuring out how to plot equations in 2 variables where I cannot (or > cannot easily) isolate one of the variables, such as > > 9x^2-12xy+4y^2-16x+8y-27=0 (parabola) > > Thanks, > > Mark There is package called ImplicitPlot. Try that.