Mathematica's FactorialSimplify command
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8524] Mathematica's FactorialSimplify command
- From: "Amy Calhoun" <amy at lebesgue.math.missouri.edu>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 02:20:24 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to figure out how to use a Mathematica package that contains the
command FactorialSimplify. In the book "A=B" there are several references to
a Mathematica command called FactorialSimplify. The book says that the command
can be found in the package DiscreteMath`RSolve`. I've loaded this package and
I've not found the command, and the help command just returns that
FactorialSimplify is a global variable. Is there anything that you might know
about this package or this particular command that might help or can you point
me somewhere that I might be able to find this information? Any help that you
can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Hyperlinks in Mathematica 3.0 notebooks.
Next by Date:
Re: lists of pairs
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Q: Union and precision.
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica's FactorialSimplify command