- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8536] NDSolve
- From: "N. Kinoshita" <nk204 at hermes.cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 23:16:07 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wonder why the following did not work.
The trouble is here.
kdotfun and qdotfun are both defined previously as functions of [k].
The error message was like
...does not evaluate at 34.5444 <-this is the value for kss ...
When I just typed in the same function instead of using 'kdotfun/qdotfun',
it worked. But I would rather not like to do it because the expression for
it is sometimes quite complicated.
I have one more question.
I Plot the InterpolatingFunction and want to mark a point of the line with
* or else. Can I do this?
Thank you for your attention.
University of Cambridge
Email nk204 at cam.ac.uk
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Symbolic Curl
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: