NDSolve with delayed terms in equations
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11829] NDSolve with delayed terms in equations
- From: Alban P Tsui <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 00:35:38 -0500
- Organization: Cardiff University of Wales
I have a set of differential equations. Usually I can solve it with NDSolve with no problem. However, I do not know how to solve something like this, say x'[t]==y[t]^2+x[t-a] y'[t]==y[t]x[t] with the usuaual intial conditions and a is real and positive. x[t-a] is a delayed term. What is the best way to tackle this with NDSolve? Alban P.S. Appreciate if you can send solution to me directly as well.