Re: Macintosh Mathematica Interface
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg11973] Re: Macintosh Mathematica Interface
- From: martinjo@nt.NOSPAMchalmersNOSPAM.se (Martin Johansson)
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 02:21:21 -0400
- Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <firstname.lastname@example.org>, WMacD@erols.com (William M. MacDonald) wrote: > In article <email@example.com>, "D. Wright" > <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > [...] > > Now I use Mathematica 3.0 on my Mac and the only way I can get graphic > > output is to use the ridiculously bloated notebook interface. > > > David, > You can easily step back in time by just starting the kernel instead > of the front end. If you look in the folder Mathematica 3.0 > Files:Executables:PowerMac, you will see MathKernel. Make an alias to > put on your desktop and click it instead of the Mathematica 3.0 alias > that appears in the folder Mathematica 3.0. But this will only give you ASCII graphics, won't it? :-) Martin -- Martin Johansson | Phone: +46-31-772 1725 Dept. Electromag., Chalmers U of T | Fax: +46-31-16 45 13 S-41296 Gothenburg, Sweden | E-mail: martinjo@nt( "He's back, the man behind the Mac, and he's out of control" ~A.C.