*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

HTML export

Hi,

I just got Mathematica for Students and I am having troubles getting
Mathematica to export my worksheets at HTML.  In specific: 1) it won't
find my style sheet and use it as a basis for the conversion 2) it
doesn't always convert all the equations into graphics 3) internal
hyperlinks are not converted to bookmarks

Is there a patch for this, or some third-party solution?

Ankur Goel