Newbie needs help with 3D plot

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg11974] [mg11974] Newbie needs help with 3D plot
  • From: (karland arthur kilian)
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:40:14 -0400

	I'm trying to have Mathematica plot a file with 121 triples which
correspond to a scan over an energy surface.  I use the commands

	List1=ReadList["myfile", Number]

However, this results in a picture which does not display the right
z-values but instead shows a region of constant value with a
downward-sloping region inside it.  The y and z axes also have
incorrect ranges.
	I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.  Thanks in advance.

	Karland K.

"Si spiro, spero." ("If I breathe, I hope.")