RE: New Notebook looses focus after first keystroke

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15020] RE: [mg14984] New Notebook looses focus after first keystroke
  • From: "Jean-Marie THOMAS" <jmthomas at agat.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:30:22 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have exactly the same problem with a version 3.0 running on my Nt4sp4
and a version 3.0.1 running on win95 at work, but only when the
notebook is in Format/Screen Style Environment/Printout. Maybe we can
expect WRI to solve this problem in the next version, and sorry for
giving you no help...

Jean-Marie THOMAS
mailto:jmthomas at agat.net
Conseil et Audit en Ingenierie de Calcul Strasbourg, France
http://www.agat.net