mathematica and statistics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15035] mathematica and statistics
- From: rhythmpsyc at aol.com (Rhythmpsyc)
- Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 04:12:20 -0500
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know of links to resources of mathematica code to do
statistics and data analysis (time series analysis, maybe?) beyond what
is in the standard add on. Thanks!
Geoff Collier: Cognitive psychologist, musician, data analyst, whatever.
rhythmpsyc at aol.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Variables names
Next by Date:
Re: BUG in Calculus`VectorAnalysis` CoordinatesFromCartesian?
Previous by thread:
Re: Reversing the axis of a plot
Next by thread:
Re: mathematica and statistics