- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15161] Pure Functions
- From: flip at aznet.net (Wilson Figueroa)
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:11:31 -0500
- Organization: http://www.remarq.com: The World's Usenet/Discussions Start Here
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does a function exist that is similar to using "Shift_Ctrl_N" that makes
cell look proper for making a cell a pure function?
Can such a beast be written where I select the cell, hit some magic key
sequence, and whamo ... I have my function as a pure function?
flip at aznet.net
*** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here
Prev by Date:
No trace of trace!
Next by Date:
Re: No trace of trace!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Numeric Inverse Laplace Transform