Pure Functions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg15161] Pure Functions
  • From: flip at (Wilson Figueroa)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:11:31 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi all,

Does a function exist that is similar to using "Shift_Ctrl_N" that makes
cell look proper for making a cell a pure function?

Can such a beast be written where I select the cell, hit some magic key
sequence, and whamo ... I have my function as a pure function?

Thank you.

flip at

*** Posted from RemarQ - - Discussions Start Here
(tm) ***