combinations of n objects 2 at a time
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15188] combinations of n objects 2 at a time
- From: "Albert Maydeu-Olivares" <amaydeu at nil.fut.es>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 02:11:04 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In order to generate all combinations of n objects 2 at a time I load
the `DiscreteMath` add-on.
So that with nÿobjects I get
Any suggestions on how to do this without loading the add-on?
Albert Maydeu-Olivares Tel. +34 3 4021079 ext. 3099 Faculty of
Psychology Fax. +34 3 4021362 University of Barcelona E-Mail:
amaydeu at tinet.fut.es Passeig de la Vall d'Hebron, 171.
08035 - Barcelona (Spain)
Prev by Date:
Re: Together chokes with Prime Modulus > 46337
Next by Date:
Compile and NormalDistribution
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: combinations of n objects 2 at a time