Re: Mathematica <-> Java???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15201] Re: Mathematica <-> Java???
- From: tgayley at mcs.net (Todd Gayley)
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 04:01:33 -0500
- Organization: MCSNet Services
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 17 Dec 1998 00:34:18 -0500, "Norman Kabir" <REMOVEnkabir at gte.net> wrote: >How can I get my Java programs to communicate with the Mathematica 3.0 >kernel? > >Thanks. > >--JSC I'm working on a Java-MathLink project that will let you do this. Send me email if you want to know more. --Todd Gayley