Re: Mathematica <-> Java???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15201] Re: Mathematica <-> Java???
- From: tgayley at mcs.net (Todd Gayley)
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 04:01:33 -0500
- Organization: MCSNet Services
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 17 Dec 1998 00:34:18 -0500, "Norman Kabir" <REMOVEnkabir at gte.net>
>How can I get my Java programs to communicate with the Mathematica 3.0
I'm working on a Java-MathLink project that will let you do this. Send
me email if you want to know more.
Prev by Date:
Partial Least Squares (PLS)
Next by Date:
strange function that defines a function---how do I do it?
Previous by thread:
Mathematica <-> Java???
Next by thread:
Time Series package w v 3.0