Re: Including Mathematica notebooks in LaTeX

Hi Daneil,
    Well what I did was to select an appropriate size of the notebook
(i.e. less than 1 page) and print it as a postscript file, making sure
the fonts were included. I cleaned up some stuff in the postscript
file, like the header and got rid of the page numbers. Then I just
included this postscript file in my LaTeX document as a graphics file.
    Hope this helps.
Regards,
Kashif