MultipleListPlot Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15279] MultipleListPlot Problem
  • From: Sven_Stauss <Sven.Stauss at epfl.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 04:39:34 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I don't know if my problem is a trivial one or not: I want to plot
different sets of data, which are of the form data={datalist1,
datalist2, datalist3, ...},  but it cannot be used by MultipleListPlot
in this way. How can I transform this list so that it can be used
directly in MultipleListPlot (and without having to extract the
different sublists manually, i.e. by writing
MultipleListPlot[data[[1]], data[[2]], data[[3]], ...]?

Thanks in advance,

Sven.