Style sheet problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15272] Style sheet problem
  • From: "Marcos Florit Fornés" <florit at mail.cosapidata.com.pe>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 04:39:28 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've got a weird problem trying to create and set a personal default
style sheet. I create the initial style sheet as indicated in the help
menu, and then I try to change the input and output font to ZapfCalligr
Bold Italic (which is used in physics for constants such as v or m).
What happens instead is that the input changes to Courier Italic. There
is absolutely no way to change the font in the style sheet to
ZapfCalligr. I've tried one zillion times and it still doesn't work.
Could that be because it isn't listed in the Format->Font menu? Could
anybody help me on this please? I have to change the font for every
letter, and that IS somewhat tedious.

Thanks,

Gabriel Florit
gabrielflorit at iname.com