*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

ListPlot and List problem

Hi,

I want to plot data that is stored in a file having in the format:

<frequence> <phase> <amplification>

and want to plot the BODE-Diagram. So I did:

myData = ReadList["filename",{Number, Number, Number}];

and now want a plot from <phase> over <frequence> and <amplification>
over <frequence>I tried things like

ListPlot[Transpose[testData][[3]],PlotJoined->True]

but I always got the wrong list-format. I need

{freqence1,phase1},{freqence2, phase2}...

and I always get things like

{phase1, phase2, phase3} or so.

Can anybody help me a bit?

Thanks,