Re: Knowledge about a Mathematica book

On 4 Feb 1998, Paul Bublitz wrote:

> Has anyone seen or know of the book Modelling Financial Derivatives
> with Mathematica by Shaw.  The book costs $150.00 and I would like to
> know a little about it before I put down my hard earned cash. --

You can download Chapter 1 from this book in Mathematica notebook format
on MathSource:

http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/MathSource/Publications/BookSupplements/Shaw-1998/0209-023

Perhaps this will give you some guidance on whether the book is right
for you?

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh@wolfram.com Wolfram