Re: Knowledge about a Mathematica book
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10835] Re: Knowledge about a Mathematica book
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:01:47 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4 Feb 1998, Paul Bublitz wrote: > Has anyone seen or know of the book Modelling Financial Derivatives > with Mathematica by Shaw. The book costs $150.00 and I would like to > know a little about it before I put down my hard earned cash. -- You can download Chapter 1 from this book in Mathematica notebook format on MathSource: http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/MathSource/Publications/BookSupplements/Shaw-1998/0209-023 Perhaps this will give you some guidance on whether the book is right for you? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group email@example.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.