question on ErrorBar

I'm having trouble with using the ErrorBar option in the
MultipleListPlot.  I have a list of datapoints {x,y}, as well as a list
of errors {xerror, yerror}.  The syntax is as follows:

MultipleListPlot[{{x1,y1},ErrorBar[{xerror1,yerror1}]},{{x2,y2},

{{x2,y2},ErrorBar[{xerror2,yerror2}]},{etc.....}]

Is their a convenient way to input my two lists?

Thanks!