Re: MathLink and Win95
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10891] Re: MathLink and Win95
- From: email@example.com (Kevin Leuthold)
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:15:23 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Scott Morrison" <email@example.com> writes: >I'm not expecting much luck here, but does anyone know anything about >using MathLink with Visual Basic, COM or ActiveX? >Thanks, Scott Morrison >firstname.lastname@example.org Scott, Look at http://www.wolfram.com/support/MathLink/Languages/VB/General.html It will tell you where you can find a sample mini-FrontEnd written in Visual Basic using MathLink. Kevin Leuthold Wolfram Research