Re: Displaying symbols palette in v3.0

Carlos A. Felippa (carlos@mars.Colorado.EDU) wrote:
: After one session with 3.0 the palette window stayed on the screen after
: Quit, and I had to close it manually.  Now it does not show up when I
: launch the program.  How can I put that display back in sync?  Both
: help and manual are not very clear in that regard.   Thanks.

want to open.  Unless you manually close it, that palette ought to open
next time you open Mathematica.

--
  Murray Eisenberg                       Internet:
murray@math.umass.edu