Help: Mathematica v2.2.2 printing bug on PowerPC
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10908] Help: Mathematica v2.2.2 printing bug on PowerPC
- From: Muzorewi <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:15:52 -0500
- Organization: Hotel Amnesia
7bit When printing with Mathematica v2.2.2 on a PowerPC, the notebook hangs when refreshing the screen. The answer to this problem in the FAQ at www.wolfram.com is not very satisfactory, however When I select "All default styles..." once before printing, everything will print normally. But, is this the only solutions? I would like to know if there is a patch or a setting which will resolve this problem? If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate.