Re: Tab and DragAndDrop in V3
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10906] Re: Tab and DragAndDrop in V3
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:15:50 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 11 Feb 1998, Chee wrote:
> 2. I am also having difficulties in getting the DragAndDrop option to
> work. Yes, I did set it to True, but again it did not seem to work. Any
DragAndDrop is implemented only on the Macintosh platform. Changing
this option under X or Windows does not have any effect.
Mathematica Programming Group firstname.lastname@example.org Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Calculus Live news release
Next by Date:
Re: MathLink and Win95
Prev by thread:
Tab and DragAndDrop in V3
Next by thread:
prograMing: tree and indexes