Re: Get rid of Input cells when printing?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10971] Re: Get rid of Input cells when printing?
- From: Allan Hayes <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 02:10:37 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mickey London wrote: > > Any simple way to hide only the Input cells when printing in > Mathematica 3 ? > Thanks, > Mickey (email@example.com) 1. Select all Input cells by holding the option(alt) key down and clicking on any Input cell bracket (this works for all cell styles). 2. Use the menu Cell>Cell Properties>CellOpen to close the input cells. Unfortunately this does have extra space for the closed cell. Alternatively you could cut the Input cells out, print and then close the notebook without saving; or make a copy of the notebook with the Input cells cut out. -- Allan Hayes Mathematica Training and Consulting Leicester, UK firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.haystack.demon.co.uk voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198 fax: +44 (0)116 271 8642