Re: How do you draw Triangles and other Geometric figures in Mathematica?

Thomas D'Silva wrote:

> Hi
> This is Thomas D'Silva. I was wondering if there was a  way to draw
> triangles, squres, rectangles, and other geometric shapes using
> Mathematica. Please help!!!
>
> Thomas D'Silva
> E-Mail: ben2255@worldnet.att.net

If the shape you are looking for is not built in (check out the
mathematica book section 2.9 and the Graphics`Shapes` package)  I would
think of using graphics primitives, specifically Line and draw them
using vertices.  For example

Show[Graphics[Line[{{0,0},{0,1},{1,0},{0,0}}]],AspectRatio->1]

Draws a right triangle.
--
Remove the _nospam_ in the return address to respond.