Re: fuctional differentiation in Mathematica

Richard Easther wrote:

> Hi! Does anyone know of a Mathematica package that implements functional
> differentiation?
>
> Any pointers would be very much appreciated!
>
> Regards,
> Richard
>
> easther@het.brown.edu

For some basic tasks like deriving Feynman rules automatically from a
given Lagrangian I have programmed this once in Mathematica; it is part
of the Mathematica package FeynCalc3.0.

You can have a look at the reference guide
(http://www.mertig.com/fcrefguide)
and check for the functions "FunctionalD" and "FeynRule".

Regards,

Rolf Mertig