Re: fuctional differentiation in Mathematica
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11027] Re: fuctional differentiation in Mathematica
- From: Rolf Mertig <Rolf@Mertig.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:15:30 -0500
- Organization: Mertig Research & Consulting
- References: <email@example.com>
Richard Easther wrote:
> Hi! Does anyone know of a Mathematica package that implements functional
> Any pointers would be very much appreciated!
For some basic tasks like deriving Feynman rules automatically from a
given Lagrangian I have programmed this once in Mathematica; it is part
of the Mathematica package FeynCalc3.0.
You can have a look at the reference guide
and check for the functions "FunctionalD" and "FeynRule".
Prev by Date:
"Abelson & Sussman" meets Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: list combinations
Prev by thread:
fuctional differentiation in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Bivariate Integrations/Assumptions error/