Re: Tools/User set up
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11049] Re: Tools/User set up
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:31:50 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 16 Feb 1998, Jean-Marie THOMAS wrote: > Has anybody found the correct setting in the "Tools/User set up" Compute > panel for using Mathematica 3.0 with Scientific Workplace version 2.5? WRI Technical Support has some guidelines as to how you might go about doing this. http://www.wolfram.com/support/MathApps/SWP/Link.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group email@example.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/