Re: Tools/User set up
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg11049] Re: Tools/User set up
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:31:50 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 16 Feb 1998, Jean-Marie THOMAS wrote:
> Has anybody found the correct setting in the "Tools/User set up" Compute
> panel for using Mathematica 3.0 with Scientific Workplace version 2.5?
WRI Technical Support has some guidelines as to how you might go about
Mathematica Programming Group firstname.lastname@example.org Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Prev by Date:
Re: remote FrontEnd fonts problem leads to core dump
Next by Date:
Re: visual subscripts with assignment
Prev by thread:
RE: Q:ReadList is reading spaces with numbers - what do I do?
Next by thread:
Keyboard/Mouse macros in Mathematica 3.0 for Win95?